SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Conn-viction Tapes: Williano is The 3rd Artist Officially Accepted

The Conn-viction Tapes - SeeS, Theo, Williano

On behalf of CT Corporate Takeover, I would like to formally announce Williano will be featured as one of the CT artists on "The Conn-viction Tapes". I was given Williano's CD at the last Sully's event I attended and honestly think it was one of the best CD's I have listening to from a CT artist in a long time. I am excited to have him on "The Conn-viction Tapes"! He will be joined on the project by Theo Manchyld and Chosen among others soon to be announced! More details coming soon!

Check out one of my favorite song by Williano "The Liquor Store" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!