SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, June 30, 2014

CT TALENT: ELVEE "FAST FOOD FOR THOUGHT" VIDEO

I would like to shout out ELVEE for putting on a dope showcase the other night at Sully's, I saw him perform this song live and really enjoyed the creativity and originality behind it. Sounded so good live I had to check out the video and share it with you on the blog. Be on the look out for more ELVEE showcase's at Sully's! I see you doing major things and showing love to CT artists and for that am more then happy to post this on my blog! Thanks for your contribution to CT hip hop! - SeeS
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!