SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nas Drops Video for Song "Daughters"


As many of you are familiar with I have a section called "When Hip Hop Was Positive".  I am glad to share this Nas video with you as proof that at least Nas is trying to keep Hip Hop positive.

Nas did his thing on this track and I'm glad to hear it getting as much radio play as it has. If you love this song like me be sure to check out the video below!!

Gotta admit on a personal note, this song only confirms why I lose sleep at night thinking about having a daughter in the future. "God gets us back, he makes us have precious little girls"- Nas

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!