SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, May 14, 2012

Chris Brown Disses Rihanna?

"Dont fuck with my old bitch it's like a bad fur/ Every industry ni**a done had her/ Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her/ Bitch is breaking codes, but I'm the password"




Chris Brown recorded a freestyle (written) to Kanye West's "Theraflu" instrumental in which it appears he is dissing Rihanna. Just another development in the Chris Brown/Rihanna dysfunctional relationship that may not be anything more then a way to keep them both in the headlines. 


After posting the song, Rihanna un-followed him on twitter. Chris, 23, took to Twitter on May 10 to write, “Assumptions! I didn’t say any names so if u took offense to it then its something you feel guilty about.”


Seems like poor Rihanna can't catch a break as Drake seemingly dissed her on his new single as well referring the her song "What's My Name"


“She came through, she brought food / She got fucked, she knew wassup / She think I’m the realest out / And I say ‘Damn, that makes two of us’ / Oh that look like what’s her name / Chances are it is what’s her name / Chances are, if she was acting up / Then I fucked her once and never fucked again / She could have a Grammy, I still treat that ass like a nominee / Just need to know what that pussy- like so one time, it’s fine with me.” - Drake

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!