SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Real Hip-Hop: Jadakiss "Without You"


Real Hip-Hop is anything that I would be proud to show anyone as proof that Hip-Hop really is one the the illest art forms!

Here is the video for Jadakiss "Without You". The beat is crazy, I love how I listen to this and feel like Hip Hop is back in the late 90's. Jadakiss speaks the truth. I enjoy listening to his tracks cause there is actually something there that makes sense to listen to. I always argue an artist should be able to switch up his flow pattern over time but Jadakiss is the only artist I give a complete pass on that rule. I love how consistent Jada's flow is, it makes it timeless, he doesn't get better or worse, he is dope and always has been from the first time I heard him on a track.

                   

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!

  1. Damn, thanks for putting me up on this song though

    ReplyDelete