SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SeeS Speaks: "Get Mad" off the "SeeS No Evil" Mixtape


Art fuels REVOLUTION!

It's important artists harness the power of art to convey messages they feel deserve the attention of their fans. This was the motive behind my mix-tape track "Get Mad"in which I wanted to highlight the importance of political awareness but more importantly action. Like it has been said, all that needs to happen for bad people to succeed if for good people to do nothing, which is why I refuse to do nothing!

This track is my reaction to the "Orwellian" big brother type of government in which I fear will and has endangered our privacy as well as constitutional rights. I don't have the solutions for all the problems this country faces but I think it is important to be informed and to "GET MAD"and get motivated to speak out. This track also supports the movement behind Wall Street and the 99% who have been taken advantage of by major corporations more interested in personal profit then overall prosperity for the country. My philosophy is simple, "We all are better off, when we are all better off"!

The instrumental for the track is an industry track which I used for my mix-tape "SeeS No Evil", and the sample in the beginning of the song comes from the "Network", a play you should look up if you are not familiar with it.  All my lyrics are original as always! Let me know what you think!

Is there still room for some conscience music?

Here is the link for the rest of the mix-tape "SeeS No Evil"
http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=285876 

-SeeS (S Double E S)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!