SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Splat860 is officially given the 4th spot on "The Conn-viction Tapes"

CT Corporate Takeover, SeeS, seeshiphop

We have just begun and the momentum for "The Conn-viction Tapes" just keeps building! I am getting interest from all over the state but had to reach out to my fam and the artists I have done work with in the past first, its only right. So I'm glad to announce Splat860 will be featured on "The Conn-viction Tapes"! More details coming soon, stay tuned!!

Check out this track I did with Splat860 earlier this year on some political shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!