SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

SeeS Interview on Team Focused Radio

I would like to thank So Focused on having CT Corporate Takeover in the building and on air on Team Focused Radio at ECSU! I truly appreciate every opportunity I have to share my story and art with the world and want to say thanks for inviting me on the show.

Be sure to check out the entire interview below! Thanks for the support!

I would also like to shout out High Priest who has been part of CT Corporate Takeover since day one! I told you this was gonna be a crazy year! We are off to the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!