SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pharrell - "Places And Spaces I've Been" Book


Pharrell is planning on releasing an upcoming book called "Places and Spaces I've Been" which is expected to hit bookshelves on October 16th. The book is written by Pharrell and features words from Jay-z as well as many others.

In a recent interview with GQ Pharrell spoke about the book:

GQ: Tell me about your upcoming travel book, Places & Spaces I’ve Been.
Pharrell: It’s just things and people that have moved me and inspired me around the world and that I am also honored to know.


I have been a long time fan of Pharrell's unique style and wish him the best with this book. I have not read it but will post a review once I do.

In the meantime here is one of my favorite songs by Skateboard P and N.E.R.D "Sooner or Later"!

- SeeS (S Double E S)

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!