SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, April 20, 2012

IN HONOR OF 4/20: Luda "Blueberry Yum Yum"

Today is 4/20/12 and for those who know what that means: GET HIGH!


One of my favorite WEED SONGS is Ludacris "Blueberry Yum Yum"! Ludacris is among my favorite rappers and I would say top 5 for southern rappers due to his animated but precise delivery, witty and comical lyrics, and ability to stay relevant in the game. I'm glad I got the chance to meet him backstage and will say he is a humble and outgoing guy who is as fun as his "stage" persona.

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!