SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

RETURN OF THE REAL - SEES PERFORMING LIVE AT TOADS PLACE - JUNE 8TH!!


S/O SPARK KENT for putting together a dope opportunity for artists and continuing to contribute in such a major way to the CT music scene, I salute you!!

"This is a really solid chance to start rebuilding and connecting the CT scene which in the end is the ultimate goal. Providing the show goes well, we will be making this a regular thing again where we will be showcasing a variety of artists from different areas of CT !" - Spark Kent

In addition to Spark Kent headlining the show, and performances by Brilliant Minds, Uzoo, Donte, and Ro Bless, I will be rocking the stage and doing a 20+ min set at the legendary Toads Place. DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT! 

I need all my fans and allies to make it out to this show if possible, not only are you supporting me and seeing me rock my favorite venue in CT, but you are supporting CT Hip Hop, and if you know anything about me, you know that's important to me! 

ALL AGES SHOW!! 
TICKETS ONLY $10 FOR THOSE UNDER 21 
ONLY $5 FOR THOSE OVER 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!