SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

SEES MUSIC "LETITBREATHE" - NEW MUSIC!!


New Music!! Be sure to check out my latest track "LETITBREATHE" which addresses critics and how their opinions of me are irrelevant to my process of making art! Freedom of expression for me has no room for criticism from people I don't know or respect. Expressing yourself is not judging others. Learn to express yourself freely, not in the context of other peoples judgement. LET YOURSELF BREATHE! - SeeS Music

2 comments:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a artist u re improving bro. I could hear it in the lyrics. Ur getting more comfortable expressing about u personally. I respect it.. Keep upnthe grind boy. I'm real happy for u.

    ReplyDelete