SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gunplay Fights With 50 Cents Entourage (Video)


The story so far, as I have heard it, is that Gunplay was jumped by 5 members of 50 Cent’s entourage. This video picks up after he got jumped and shows Gunplay fighting one guy, getting pepper sprayed by the police, and then running towards 2 Chainz trailer. Gunplay was then arrested. 


                       

I'm not gonna take sides because I don't want to speculate and I wasn't there but I will say this. Gunplay might be crazy, but he is one of the realist rappers out there. I have had the pleasure of meeting Gunplay and working on a track with him and he is a good dude. ROOOLLLLIIINNNN!  Check out the video below of Gunplay and I with Hugo Diaz in Miami.
  

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!