SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Cassanovahs" Brand New Banger from "FantoMusic"



Brand New Release "Cassanovahs" from FantoMusic

I need everyone to check out this brand new record produced by Platinum Producer "Fantom Of The Beat" and featuring along with myself (SeeS), Chedda Bang, Calliope Muse, and Czar Van Gogh!

It was a pleasure working with everyone making this song at FantoMusic Studios! This song has one of the illest beats I have ever heard and everyone goes hard on the verses. I have had many people tell me they cant even decide which verse is the illest. Calliope Muse did her thing on the hook and it sounds great! I am always hyping the songs we do, but promotion aside, this is one of those songs you need to listen to a few times!!

If you like it please share it with your friends and join us in promoting this track to the world!

-SeeS (S Double E S) www.seeshiphop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!