SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, May 29, 2015

NEW MUSIC: KLASSIX05 - ABE LINCOLN

CTHIPHOPBLOG is on a mission to bring exposure to local musicians and share new music with the world from independent and underground artists. Gotta shout out Klassix05 for hitting me up and properly submitting his content to the blog. Please check out the following track and leave your comments below! Thanks

A few words from the artist: (Courtesy of Klassix05)
I'm a new artist trying to put my music out there and take advantage of all what the internet has to offer.  I always willing to support other artist and producers with their material solely on the love for music and the appreciation of what it has done from me in my life.

The track I'm posting up is called “Abe Lincoln”  Beat was produced by @GreenAlienProductionz  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!