SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, March 5, 2015

CONN-VICTION TAKEOVER: RASSKO LEAN "MAKING EM NERVOUS"




Rassko Lean and I collaborated on a track called "Making Em Nervous" for "The Conn-viction Tapes"! I put a short video up on Facebook of me chopping the sample for this beat and Rassko hit me immediately like I want that beat. Done. Then when I heard his dope verse and how he touched on some political issues I knew I was going to rewrite my verse, which I did. Here is the most political track on the project that will leave you speechless,  just like "they" want! Are you Nervous?


CTHIPHOPBLOG 
Bio: Rassko Lean

Rassko Lean does everything with precision and artistry; rapping, tattooing, video, and cutting hair. You might know him from Rassko's World on YouTube! He has done several dope collaborations with Theo Manchyld as "Tha Dynamic Duo", including "Political Drugs"!
I teamed up with Rassko for a track called "Making Em Nervous".




MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO BELOW!!!




"MAKING EM NERVOUS" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!