SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CT ARTIST: C-RICH "WHAT YOU GONNA DO" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

 I would like to shout out C Rich, he has a truly unique sound and impressive vocals. I have seen him grinding for a while and support his movement. Check out his music and leave a comment if your feeling it! The video and track below are dope!- SeeS

(Bio courtesy of CTI)
Unsigned CT singer/rapper with "unchainable" vocal ability. He has recorded and performed all over CT and is gaining a reputation with his unique voice and appeal. This CTI (Cash Time Industries) member has a variety of different flows and melodies and can hop into all genres. When asked about the near future, C-Rich responded, "I have a unique talent that is in high demand in the industry today. I've been perfecting my craft and networking with different CT artist for the past couple years and all I know is that when I get my chance I'll be there to stay. Till then I'm gonna keep grinding and making good music taking steps to make my vision a reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!