SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, November 11, 2013

BRAND NEW TRACK: SeeS - The Industry Ft. Theo Manchyld




IF they don't hear me, THEN f@#k this industry, Clearly.

IF the do hear me, THEN we shall see...  

Thanks for all the support, I dedicate this track to everyone else on the grind who feels they have what it takes and only need the right opportunity to shine.  


"A force to be reckon with, my parents knew that they couldn't take care of the kid, but at least they ain't get that abortion/ They gave me a chance to live, so in return, I just be killing this shit often" - SeeS (The Industry)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!