SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, March 10, 2016

FNX HELPS RAISE MONEY FOR CARVER FOUNDATION OF NORWALK


SALUTE FNX AND THE FACTORY UNDERGROUND for using their talent and resources to positively affect their community. Be sure to check out the video below and support the Caver Foundation or Norwalk! 

"You all may not know this about me but I wouldn't be where I am today without the Carver Foundation of Norwalk so tomorrow I am helping raise money asking everyone who supports me to make a $10 dollar donation in Carver's name at www.FCGives.Org.
Watch the video below--and please share with everyone you know! Help me show some "Hometown Love" for Norwalk."- FNX


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!