SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

SEES MUSIC DROPS VIDEO OF HIS SUMMER VACATION - RIDE THE WAVE


Sometimes we can't take everything so seriously. Sometimes we need to just be grateful for the chances we have to escape to paradise. For me that paradise is a small island off Massachusetts called Nantucket where I have spent my summers since a kid. In fact the inspiration for my "Deep SeeS" album. I was on vacation this summer and just wanted to share with the world how lucky I felt. Thanks for the support! #SeeSMusic

The song is called "Ride The Wave" which I produced, wrote and performed. Song will be released soon, for now you can enjoy it watching the video! Thanks 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!