SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DODGY SORTS - THE PEOPLE YOU MEET

Hi, I'm Dodgy Sorts. I'm an independent hip artist and music producer. I'm heavily influenced by cats like Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, Brother Ali and similar artists, as well as life in general. I used to write a lot in my younger years and picked it up again around 2013. Eventually, I was introduced to Ableton Live and here we are.

I think life is strange, perplexing, wretched, mundane, astonishing, transcendent, disappointing, insane and beautiful all at the same time. That's what my music is about.

This song in particular explores common human tendencies taken to unfortunate extremes. I hope it's something you can vibe with.

Mastered by: Zachary Tyler Koval of Lunara Studios

If you want to check out more you can find me at the following links:
www.soundcloud.com/dodgy-sorts
www.facebook.com/dodgysortsmusic www.facebook.com/dodgysorts (artist page)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!