SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, January 4, 2016

SEES FEATURED ON FNX CYPHER!!


I was honored to be featured on this FNX cypher with some of the most lyrical artists in CT! 
This cypher was done acapella to really put the bars to the test. I must say I was really impressed with all the artists on this cypher, FNX is a monster and murders everything, T. Sawyer really came with bars and a creative and innovative rhyme pattern, D-22 is known for his punchlines and kept true to his reputation. As far as myself, well you will just have to click the video and check it out! - CTHipHopBlog

  

Be sure to check out the whole video above! Below is just my verse, but I really recommend checking out all the whole video above!! 

FNX Cypher - SeeS Verse
Major Shout out to FNX music for having me included on this cypher!! Be sure to check out the whole cypher at CTHipHopBlog.com and SeeSMusic.com! #SeeSMusic #FNXCypher #SeeSCypher #CTCorporateTakeover #CTHipHop
Posted by SeeS Music on Monday, January 4, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!