SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, August 18, 2014

CT EVENTS: K.O.K "KNOCK OUT KINGS" RAP BATTLE - SEPT. 2ND - VINE, HARTFORD CT

I'm back from vacation and as I mentioned before I will be taking the blog up another notch due to the overwhelming success and visits the blog has been able to generate. I am happy to post any CT hip hop events, so promoters, artists, managers, reach out to me to have your events posted on the Official CT Hip Hop Blog.

Be sure and come out to this event, I know these artists and already know this event is gonna be crazy! Shout out Micheal Gunnz and Jowee F. Porter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!