SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, November 9, 2012

FUCK IT: IM "FEELING MYSELF"


Song: "Feeling Myself"
Artist: SeeS
Producer: Yopp
Mixtape: SeeS No Evil

This is a record I did a few years ago. Produced by Yopp, written and performed by myself.

When I talk about "out of the box" records and how hip-hop is fun, creative, and innovative, it's this type of song that might not always get the spotlight but as the artist I feel this song represents creative license and expression and so much embodies the reason I rap on a personal level, for me. It's expression.

"But you think I (F)ive a (G)uck, or give a what? , you (F)other (M)ucker" - SeeS (Feeling Myself)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!