SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW 50 CENT VIDEO "MURDER ONE"


Fifty Cent spits FIRE on this track Murder One which is off  The Lost Tapes mixtape.

50 Cent sounds like the old 50 that I think everyone will agree was one of the illest! I hope to hear more tracks like this in the future and am glad to hear that he is doing better, out of the hospital, and will continue to promote his new mixtape "The Lost Tapes", which for the record shares the title of my favorite Nas mixtape, which I also highly recommend you become familiar with!

On a personal note I have just finished my latest track "A Good Man" with "Fantom of the Beat" Platinum Producer of 50 Cent's and Lil Kim's "Magic Stick"!! Check it out, its the song of the week!!!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!