SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Drake reenacts his Bat-Mitzvah in "HYFR" Video

I've heard this song on the radio a few times and thought Drake MURDERED the first verse on some next level shit so I decided to to check out the music video and found it interesting to say the least.  He was rapping in a synagogue for his "reenacted" Bat-Mitzvah as the theme. I knew Drake was Jewish and respect him for shinning light on that part of his life and putting it out to the world. I'm not sure if this was the best song or if Lil Wayne (who I'm a fan of) helps achieve that with complete integrity.

Hell Ya Fucking Right, Drake and Lil Wayne (in a panda face mask) rapping about getting high and fucking women at a Bat-Mitzvah party surrounded by white guys dancing...interesting. Let me know what you think about this video.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!