SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Drake Speaks out about Hata's

I must admit the more and more Drake grabs my attention the more and more he has proven himself as a legitimate and talented MC who's career will not be short lived. I will also admit I have become a Drake fan and its not just to hop on the bandwagon but because I respect his values as a man and his image as a rapper for not being as consistently negative and violent as many of the rappers today.

In a recent interview Drake sits down with Sway and tells us the advice Floyd Mayweather gave him.  Floyd told him,
"There will be days I walk in the arena and people might cheer.  Then there will be days I walk in the arena and people might boo.  But, it all sounds the same to me because it’s all just noise that let me know I’m still relevant."
 Now that's good advice...period. So to all my haters, keep making that noise!!


Get More: Music News

I also have a message for all of my hata's and I have put it in a song called "Hata Hata", its an older track of mine produced by close friend YOPP, let me know what you think!! Thanks again for following the blog! - SeeS

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!