SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Video of the Day: Skrillex "First Of The Year"

The video for today is not a Hip Hop video but I'm posting it cause I think it's one of the best videos of the year! 


If you like Dubstep you will love this video, if you don't, this might change you mind!


The video is Skrillex and the song is "First Of The Year". Not only do I love the song and love the direction and effects in the video, I think the message is very powerful and shocking. I love the twist in the video and the feeling of justice being served when the video ends. 
Let me know what you think about the video in the comment section! 
Over 56 million views...wow!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!