SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, July 15, 2016

SEES "ALL THE WAY UP" TO A MILLION VIEWS!!!


WE HAVE REACHED A MAJOR MILESTONE - A MILLION VIEWS - 10,000+ LIKES - 10,000+ SHARES AND COUNTING!! 

I want to thank everyone who has supported me over the last couple of years. I am extremely happy to report that things are really beginning to take off. We have shattered all expectations with my latest remix to Fat Joe's "All The Way Up" and with the help of my team, Allies, fans and network we are accomplishing what seemed impossible only a few months ago. 

I would also like to thank DJ Wrexx with Hot93.7 for continuing to play this remix as well as J.Smith at Jammin 107.7, and various college DJ's. 

MAJOR THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHARED THIS VIDEO!! THANK YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!