SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, August 18, 2016

SEES LANDS SONG ON PRODUCER PROJECT "GONE BUT NOT"


"Gone But Not // Duality // Progression" is where two seemingly different worlds meet, where classical jazz is deconstructed and reconstructed into the current sound of the streets. By merging the old with the new, we are redefining what it means to be relevant in this three part musical project. - Gone But Not

I am truly honored to be part of this project alongside many artists who I have looked up for for a while, including Rockie Fresh and Towkio. IRA and DM are both very established musicians and they took the time to select the beat, listen to my verses, give feedback and recorded me in the best studio I have recorded in to date. The engineering in this song is incredible. This opportunity was truly a blessing and I hope you listen to this song keeping in mind how much I poured my heart into this song. - SeeS Music 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!