SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, December 21, 2017

SeeS Music Ends 2017 With 2 Major Tracks And A Cypher!


2017 was a phenomenal year for me musically. I want to thank everyone who played a part in helping me achieve things I never thought would happen. Thank you for continuing to support me and what I stand for. 


Notable Accomplishments This Year:
- 'Adoption' video broke 1,000,000 views
- Escape To Canada Tour 2017
- Collaborations with Apathy and Chris Rivers
- Released "Deep SeeS"
- Received by first industry plaque for Radio Promotion

Had to end such a good year with a bang! I finished 2017 with 2 major tracks "Sinners" and "Get Up And Run" and an amazing cypher "Lyrics Still Matter". Check it out below!

'Lyrics Still Matter' Cypher


Get Up And Run (Prod. by Apathy)

"Sinners" (Ft. Apathy and FNX)
SeeS Music 2017 Press Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!