SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, May 7, 2012

Blog Spotlight: SUPER HOT BEATS - KYN KRUNK



This is Blog Spotlight!

Blog Spotlight defines the saying "Favor for a Favor"...I only feature music from people who I have had the pleasure to network with. Serious artists who understand to get support you must show support...I too am one of those serious artists and Blog Spotlight is dedicated to the artists who reached out/or reached back to me!

This Blog Spotlight is on: Ken Goldsby a.k.a. "KYN KRUNK"


here is a little bit about KYN KRUNK in his one words:

"First of all, I’d like to thank my friends & family for all the support over the years...nobody makes it alone! There's not a lot to tell, I like beer, music, & love my family! I Started to DJ in 1993 & eventually got tired of buying music I didn’t like so quit taking DJ gigs all together around 2007. Now I make beats for fun beginning in 2010! I won a spot on the Coast 2 Coast Instrumental mixtapes #39 & also mentioned in the 2012 Hot & Sexy magazine featuring artist, models, & music producers. I’m currently ranked number 1 Kaiserslautern, Germany on REVERBNATION."


HERE IS MY FAVORITE INSTRUMENTAL FROM KYN KRUNK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!