SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

BST Records Presents "TOP 10 CT Cypher" and its FIRE!!!


I would like to shout out Jynx and BST records for putting together one of the best CT Cyphers I have seen to date. Thanks for asking me to be a part of it, after seeing how great it came out I really regret being out of the country during the shoot. But I don't only promote things I am part of and I have respect for so many of the artists on this cypher its only right I post it on the blog.

S/O the artist involved! FNX, Logikill, E The Rapper, Drew G, Young Steady, Karma, Jynx, Jus Mula, Los Fidel, Danimal. 

      

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!