SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

INDEPENDENT MUSIC ACCESS VOL. 1 (SeeS)



As many of you know I am always down to support something that provides local artists with exposure and supports unity! I would like to shout out Double D and ScalezTheGreat for putting this new series together "Independent Music Access"! It was my pleasure to be the first artist interviewed and I look forward to seeing the upcoming episodes! Keep doing your thing! - SeeS


I.M.A. Independent Music Access
I.M.A. Independent Music Access Episode 1 preview hosted by (Artist/Producer) Scalezthegreat and (Artist/Promoter Double D with special guest (Artist/Producer) SeeS. If you would like to be a part of the show and broadcast your talents and voice hit us up. Artists,Musicians,Bands,Comedians,Models,Djs,Producers,Public Figures, and Awareness people all are welcome.
Posted by Devone Scalez Ford on Friday, August 7, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!