SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

KENDRICK LAMAR JUST DROPPED THE BEST VIDEO OF 2015 - ALRIGHT


I usually post independent artists and don't spend nearly as much time listening to mainstream artists as I do local artists, but Kendrick Lamar stands out to me and has for the last few years more then most. In my personal opinion he is on top of the game right now hands down, there is nobody I'm more interested in hearing content from. More importantly hearing the breakdown and meaning of that content, something most artists cant' and therefore don't provide. I just watched the video for "Alright" by Kendrick Lamar and my mind is blown, there is no way I can not share this video. Most industry artists do not impress me, and yes I mean most, but Kendrick Lamar is a true artist. I am inspired. - SeeS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!