SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, July 17, 2014

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR THE SUPPORT AND BIRTHDAY WISHES!

 

I would like to thank everybody for the birthday wishes, come party with me this Friday at Beso Lounge in East Hartford!. 28 and the hustle continues. This year I plan on launching "The Conn-viction Tapes" project featuring the best of the best from CT. I have a hopeful opportunity to get on college radio that has been a long time in the making. Wish me luck! 


My journey has exactly taken me 27 years to get to this point and I am grateful to everyone who has shown me support along the way! 

Please show your support by checking out the video below, comment, share, and show support to all the CT artists on this blog by commenting on their posts, well just the artists you support at least. This blog has really proven to me people are willing to network and work together, I appreciate everyone who has subscribed as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!