SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, July 10, 2014

CT ARTIST: MR. LOUD - HARTFORD CT

As I am encouraging CT artists to do, Mr. Loud was proactive and hit me up on Facebook. I asked him, as I do all artists, to send me a pic, bio, and link, and immediately he hit me back with it. I checked it out and found another talented artist in the state. So as I do, I show support and posted it on the blog. Check out the video below, its dope, and leave a comment and be heard!

(Bio Courtesy of Mr. Loud) 
Mr. Loud, a well rounded artist from Hartford CT (Rap/RnB) is very talented with an energetic stage performance. On top of  his verbal talent he also produces his own music. Keep ur eyes an ears open you will be hearing a lot from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!