SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Monday, July 7, 2014

CT TALENT: TRIPSUP "ALRIGHT OK" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

I saw Tripsup perform live on July 4th at the Reserve in CT. I was a guest judge that night, and he had my vote along with the other judges and came in first out of the performers that night. Tripsup's delivery, speed and clarity really stood out to me in his live performance. Listening to his music online I am just as impressed. In my opinion one of the illest sounding Emcee's in the state. I look forward to working with Tripsup in the near future. Check out this new music video he put out for "Alright Ok". 
 

2 comments:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!

  1. dope video, this shit is on point. I'm down to support, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete