SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, October 4, 2012

PRODUCER SPOTLIGHT: EYERAP!



This is Producer Spotlight!

Producer Spotlight defines the saying "Favor for a Favor"...I only feature music from producers who I have had the pleasure to network with. Serious artists who understand to get support you must show support...I too am one of those serious artists and Blog Spotlight is dedicated to the artists who reached out/or reached back to me...and have DOPE BEATS!

This Producer Spotlight is on "EYERAP"!

I have had the pleasure of networking with EYERAP on soundcloud. EYERAP is an Emcee/Producer out of NY, One half of the group The Synthesis Project. I think he is one of the illest producers I have reached out to and I'm glad to feature him on my blog cause his beats need to be heard. If you like that real nyc style hip-hop. If you remember what Hip-Hop truly sounded like, the sound we all grew up loving, then LISTEN to this producer right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!