SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CT CORPORATE TAKEOVER BEGINS THE "NEVER LET 'EM DOWN" PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN


Thanks for all the real support! To the fans that subscribe, share, like, and help me promote my records. To my Street Team! The truth is you have NEVER LET ME DOWN, you are the reason I have been blessed with so many opportunities; your collective support! This song is my promise to continue doing what I do! 


CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL WEBPAGE FOR 
"NEVER LET EM DOWN" 

Stay tuned as we roll out the first phase of this promotional campaign....MUSIC VIDEO AND RELEASE PARTY COMING SOON! 

Join me, mid July for the video shoot for the Official "Never Let 'Em Down" Music Video! Hit me up for more details!!!

We are also planning a release party/event for the song so stay tuned! 
Please hit me up if you are down to help, there is a million ways for you to truly support at this exact moment in time. Otherwise just listen and enjoy!  

As independent artists and as an independent label it is a challenge to find the right song, and often times a bigger challenge to have everything fall together at the right time. We appreciate everybody's support at this time. The right time is now!
- CT Corporate Takeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!