SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"A Good Man" featured on the blog ITSPRETTYDOPE.COM


I would like to thank ITSPRETTYDOPE.COM for featuring my track "A GOOD MAN"!!!!

This is one of my favorite tracks and thanks to the fans support has gotten over 3500 views on soundcloud and continues to get featured on hip-hop blogs.

Please check out the link below and show your support by clicking "Its pretty dope" as well as leaving a comment. The chances of me being featured on blogs in the future depends on my posts pulling an audience so please help me out!

http://www.itsprettydope.com/2012/10/sees-good-man-audio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!