SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, July 30, 2015

REP CT MOVEMENT: SPLAT860

As many of you know I recently released a track called "REP CT". After releasing this track I invited artists from CT to reach out to me, get the beat for free, and create their own version to show how they "REP CT"! 

"I am a Rapper, Producer, DJ, and own and operate one of the largest blogs in Connecticut! I wanted to combine all these things and hear local artists REP CT! So I made this beat (Producer), then I scratched my voice on the intro(DJ), then I recorded my verse(Rapper). I am also sending the beat out to anybody who hits me up and shows support and look forward to hearing how other artists REP CT and I will post all the remixes on WWW.CTHIPHOPBLOG.COM!" - SeeS
(SeeS Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDMbkgoUBcE&feature=youtu.be)

Check out the way SPLAT860 REPS CT, HE WENT IN! 

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!