SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, July 24, 2015

CT CORPORATE TAKEOVER PRESENTS THE "REP CT" MOVEMENT

DOWNLOAD THE TRACK FREE: https://soundcloud.com/sees09/sees-rep-ct
I am a Rapper, Producer, DJ, and own and operate one of the largest blogs in Connecticut! I wanted to combine all these things and hear local artists REP CT! So I made this beat (Producer), then I scratched my voice on the intro(DJ), then I recorded my verse(Rapper). 

I am sending the beat to anybody who hits me up and shows support and look forward to hearing how other artists REP CT and I will post all the remixes on WWW.CTHIPHOPBLOG.COM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!