SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SeeS Performing LIVE at Jammin 107.7 MOTOR JAM on Sept. 9th


I am glad to announce my LIVE performance on Sept. 9th at Jammin 107.7 MOTOR JAM! I need everyone in the area to come out and check out this dope car show and support your boy SeeS!

My song "Feeling Like A Champion" is being nationally distributed to radio stations this week. Jammin 107.7 will be among the radio stations that will be playing this track and it is now easier then ever to request my song so please do so by going to the following link and requesting my song online!

If you haven't already, please subscribe to my blog. I have some major announcements coming soon, be sure to stay tuned!

-SeeS (S Double E S)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!