SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Largest "SeeS" Marketing Plan Ever Has Officially Begun for "Feeling Like A Champion"



There are defining moments in everyone's life, moments that when they happen you already know you will look back upon them, moments of importance, moments that only years of hard work and dedication can provide....THIS IS ONE OF THOSE PIVOTAL DEFINING MOMENTS IN MY LIFE!

I have dedicated over the last 10 years of my life to music. I didn't do it to say I was the best, I didn't do it to make tons of money, nor did I do it for popularity, I did it because of passion, and because it helped me through times when nobody else was there. This journey has evolved and brought me to a place I never thought possible and given me the opportunity and chance to take it further then I could have ever imagined! Now my biggest priority is to get my voice heard so my music can help and inspire others in the way it continues to help me. Please show your support, it is the fans that give my voice volume.

With that said...THE LARGEST "SeeS" MARKETING PLAN EVER HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN FOR "FEELING LIKE A CHAMPION"!!

Over a year after the release of my EP "SeeS Control", my first official single "Feeling Like A Champion" is finally getting the marketing needed to properly promote the record, but I still need everyones help, in fact more then ever!

This "Champion" Marketing Plan will kick into high gear starting with a LIVE PERFORMANCE in my home-state, CT, on Sunday Sept. 9th at MOTOR JAM hosted by JAMMIN 107.7. This marketing plan includes my first major NATIONAL RADIO CAMPAIGN. "Feeling Like A Champion" has already played on HOT 93.7 and JAMMIN 107.7 in CT, as well as on several mix shows and internet radio stations. I have also spoken to PD's and DJ's nationwide who have shown their support for the record and who we are working with in regards to a national roll-out of the record. "Feeling Like A Champion" has also received some great exposure on SINTERNET as well as online blogs. A licensing agreement has also been signed for this record and it is being shopped around for licensing. I am also currently working on a MUSIC VIDEO for the song that we will be shooting in the next month!

Now that you are informed, I need your help more then ever, this is my shot at making my dream come true!!! If you are willing to help me please do the following (YES it does REALLY make a difference):

1st: SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG BY EMAIL! (www.seeshiphop.blogspot.com)
2nd: PLAY THE SONG A FEW TIMES ON SOUNDCLOUD (www.soundcloud.com/sees09)
3rd: CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
(facebook.com/sees09 : twitter.com/sees09)
4th: POST YOUR COMMENTS ON SONGS, VIDEOS, ECT (www.youtube.com/sees09)
5th: SHARE MY SITES WITH YOUR FRIENDS (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT)
6th: CHECK OUT EVERYTHING ON WWW.SEESHIPHOP.COM

Thanks for all your support! I am glad to show you support in return.

-SeeS (S Double E S)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!