SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, August 17, 2012

Getting back from Vacation! - SeeS


Been fishing in Nantucket for the last 2 weeks SORRY if I forgot about the rest of the world....i did, and I needed it. 

Anyways Music never stops and you wont catch SeeS slipping..Today is my last full day of vacation soooo...

GET READY.
...I'm Back and Better then EVER!

-This week "Feeling Like A Champion" got some play on Hot 93.7! Thanks Dj Buck!

-Working with CT Radio station on September Performance...More details coming soon!

-Last month was featured on Sinternet.com, if you know radio you know what this means! Thanks Vinny!

-Shooting my next music video for "Feeling Like A Champion" next month!

-About to begin promoting the new video for "Bang Bang" Produced by Platinum Producer "Fantom Of The Beat"

-Due to the response over "A Good Man" we are shooting a video for that as well in the next month. Working on the story line for the video now!

Thanks to everyone helping me take my music to the next level, to everyone supporting my music, and to everyone who continues to show me support online!

Check it out @ www.seeshiphop.com

-SeeS (S Double E S)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!