SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, March 29, 2012

3 reasons I need my fans to FOLLOW my blog BY EMAIL


If you wanna be an "active" fan and help me reach SUCCESS please SUBSCRIBE to my blog BY EMAIL!

(By SUBSCRIBING you will receive a MAX of ONE email a day updating you to the posts on the blog - If nothing is posted you will not receive an email that day - You will never receive more then one email a day)


Here are the 3 reasons it helps me if you FOLLOW BY EMAIL.....

1) Increases my stats (page views and song plays) - the only metric the industry has to judge an artists BUZZ!

2) Keeps you updated with the latest songs, videos, and news and makes it easy to share with you friends - expanding my fanbase!

3) Gives my fans a voice by being able to leave comments and tell me and the rest of the world what you like about SeeS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!