SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, March 30, 2012

Does Santorum really almost say the "N" word!

I know this isn't Hip Hop but I think its important to share with the world. I oppose most of Santorum's views!! I oppose his position on sex, abortion, women, religion, and almost anything else that comes out his mouth!

In this clip Santorum almost says the "N" word while talking about Obama. He caught himself but I am still trying to figure out what other word that starts with "Nig-" he could of meant in that context. I do happen to believe Santorum is very close minded and would not put it past him to be racist.


        

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!