SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SEES FACEBOOK VIDEO OF SPAZZING OUT IN THE BOOTH

I want to thank everybody who has watched, shared, liked, or commented or all the above on this video. We have passed 2k views and I will continue to push this video and ask for everyone to help! People wanted me to just make a video of me rapping my heart out and leaving it in the booth, that's exactly what I did, I hope you enjoy!


People were asking for straight bars. They said I want to see "SeeS" spitting the illest shit in the studio. Then I seen...
Posted by SeeS Music on Monday, November 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!