SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Thursday, June 1, 2017

SEES MUSIC SHOW SCHEDULE IN JUNE


I have several shows in CT and RI in June. If you are a fan be sure to check out one of these shows, I will also have copies of 'Deep SeeS' with me! 

-Toads Place is going to be really dope, my favorite venue in CT and I'm rocking a 20+ min set, Spark Kent is headlining! Also looking forward to seeing Brilliant Minds, Uzoo, Donte, and Ro Bless! Come out and support CT Hip Hop!
- Waterbury is for Charity so I hope to see people come out, plus I am shooting a video that night with Pacewon! Looking forward to seeing all the dope artists that night, including Young Steady, O Da Hustler and Positive ID!
- Alchemy is gonna be an amazing show and we are shooting a GrindMode Cypher that night, come out and be a part of history! S/O Lingo for everything Grind Mode, this cypher has some heavy hitters!
- Sully's Pub is a place in Hartford I have been performing at for 10+ years, join me in bringing it back to an old spot, with a brand new set! S/O Dina Brass for reaching out to me and Muggsy is a monster on stage, gonna be a dope night for local hip hop!

Here is some footage of me performing on the Escape To Canada Tour last month! Thanks for the support!

1 comment:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!

  1. Very Nice Music Album and you are such a good singer

    Are you looking for download Music for Films then this is the best place for you. We provide Loops+5000 Tracks - Radio - Corporate, Backgrounds Original Music for Videos/Film & TV - No copyright -Royalty free music & Audio Full of High Quality.

    Music for Films

    ReplyDelete